Thursday, January 30, 2014

I've been tagged!

The lovely Sydnee tagged me in her post and now I answer a list of questions. So here we go!

1. What is your typical outfit? 

Dark wash skinnies, flats, a colorful blouse and I never leave the house without earrings on. I keep a spare pair in my car just in case.

2. What is the background on your phone? 

It's the Salt Lake City temple. I need something bright and beautiful to see every day.

3. Lipstick or lipgloss? 

Lipstick please! Revlon Just Bitten lip stain. My favorite shade is Honey. 

4. What non-natural hair color would you dye your hair?

Plum. 

5. What is something truly unique about you?

I know who I am. I've never questioned that.

6. What is your favorite cookie?

Chocolate Chip.

7. What is your dream career?

Teaching high school, but also being a Mom or being paid to do what I want. haha.

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Honestly, I'd probably stay in Pleasant Grove. I love it and there's nowhere that's quite the same. Though, I'd love to visit Ireland. Maybe I'd live back east. That would be beautiful.

9. New Girl question: Who would you date: Nick, Schmidt, Winston or Coach?

Nick. I think...

10. What's something you want to be really good at?

I would love to be really good at conversation.

11. Who's your favorite fashion designer?

Ooo, that's hard. So hard that I don't know. I'm not up & up with designers right now. School is killing me.

cheers!

love, Maddie Violet

1 comment:

Sydnee said...

haha you're too lovely maddie.