Monday, January 27, 2014

good way to start a monday

Driving to school this morning, the sky looked like it was on fire while it turned the clouds pink. I was grateful to see such a beautiful sky. Living in such a wonderful place and knowing Heavenly Father loves me brightens my day.


Yesterday I went to church because I love going to church as it's uplifting and renewing. One of the speakers in sacrament meeting talked about the power of daily scripture study and the affect it has on daily life. Today, rather this morning, I read and studied my scriptures and my day was so much better. My thoughts were clearer, I had a desire to act in a way that the Holy Ghost would be there my whole day, guiding and comforting me.


I am grateful to know that God loves me and also loves you!


Cheers!


love, Maddie Violet


As a family history teacher, I feel like I need to let everyone know about the neat event happening next week: roots tech. Go to rootstech.org to get more info. It will be amazing!



No comments: