Thursday, March 27, 2014

I have a voice

It's been far too long. This week all I've wanted to do is write a good blog post, one that actually has some value. I feel that I need to voice my opinion on some things that have been on my mind.

1- Moral Relativism does not sit well with me. If you make the choice to follow God, you are making the choice to uphold and stand for the morals of God at all times, in all places. More on this subject here

2- I am a woman in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I know who I am and the divine role I have on this Earth and in the eternities. I do not need the Priesthood to feel God's love for me as a woman and His daughter.

3- This Saturday I get to participate in a meeting celebrating womanhood and the relationship between Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and women. Go here to learn more about the General Women's Conference.

4- I want to be a mother. There is nothing I want more than to have the great blessing of raising beautiful, loving, children. I also want to be an English teacher and teach other people's children.

My short list here is important to me. I want all of my readers to know that I know who I am, I know that God has a plan for me. I try my best to be like Jesus and follow Him though I am not perfect. 

Happy Thursday!

love, Maddie Violet


1 comment:

tessfontanetti said...

Maddie, I have to tell you that I absolutely adore you, and your writing. You definitely have skill and talent for it! Thanks for sharing it with me. I love you! Keep writing - you will touch so many lives. Including mine.