Tuesday, February 25, 2014

chin up darling

Today was hard. Going to school to take a grammar midterm wasn't even the hard part. 

After a month of waiting to receive a grade for my American Lit. paper, today it was handed back to me with a big fat C on the back page. 

It's funny how the feeling of not being good enough fills every aspect of your life when one thing goes wrong. 

Needless to say, I'm not upset with the professor; however, I am going to kick his behind with my next paper. Count on it!

So instead of thinking about my horrid grade, the pants that will never fit, and the better things I could be, I'm going to try to think of the good in my life.

I'm grateful for the sunshine, for the Gospel, and for the fact that I probably won't have to know every single detail of MLA format to get into Heaven.

Cheers! My thoughts are with you college students trying to make it through another day, another midterm, etc...

love, Maddie Violet



No comments: